New! ISSA Workloading & Bidding Tool
Accessible by: anyone
Your ISSA membership provides free access!
Using the Workloading and Bidding Tool plus the Consumable Calculator is easy. For the Workloading and Bidding Tool, build out a location, area, or cleaning project, by entering room type, square feet, and the activities you perform which you select from a list ISSA 612 Cleaning Steps. Login to myISSA account to access the calculator and input some basic operational costs. With the push of a button, you will see the time needed to perform the job, a suggested number of people needed to clean the facility, and an overview of costs to do the job. With the Consumable Calculator, just select the customer market segment and the number of employees, the products they use, and enter the case price of the products.
How can you use this information?
- Differentiate your business from the competition
- Justify pricing on a proposal by providing a detailed scope of services
- Looks at various pricing scenarios and how they impact your overall profitability
- Staffing and time management
- Determine the appropriate amount of staff need to complete a job. Maximize productive use of assets
- Cost savings and efficiency
- Analyze different service platforms and methods of completing a task to determine the most efficient, least costly way of servicing customers
- Planning and budgeting
- How many cases of consumables will I need to service my customer
- How will an investment in a new piece of equipment or product application make me more efficient and improve my bottom line.
Setting up the Workloading and Bidding Tool-Video
Using the Workloading and Bidding Calculator-Video