Benchmark Your Business & Measure Your Success
Why do distributors need to benchmark? Benchmarking is a critical process for your business; it helps you compare your performance metrics to your peers and learn best practices from industry leaders. And not only is the benchmarking process important—it’s continual. This is particularly true for cleaning-industry distributors, who continue to face the pressures associated with operating profitably in today's highly competitive marketplace.
How Can ISSA Help?
ISSA has partnered with four other distributor trade associations to create the next generation of benchmarking tools: Distributor Performance Dashboards (DPD). DPD empowers you to:
- Access benchmarking data 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- View operational and financial metrics for typical and high-profit distributors
- Compare your firm to other distributors in the industry (and your buying group peers, if applicable)
- Create custom reports to segment the data however you wish
- Customize your dashboards to display key performance indicators—or KPIs—that are most important to you.
The 2017 DPD participation window and DPD Profitability & Operating Performance Survey is open now through June 16! ISSA distributor members received an email with their login credentials May 11. Please contact us if you did not receive that message or if you need help completing this year's survey to participate in DPD.
For more information about DPD, please contact ISSA Director of Market Research and Analytics Jon Adkins at 847-982-0800; email firstname.lastname@example.org.