- ISSA Facility Managers' Workshop: Strategic Maintenance for Operational Excellence
- April 1 - April 28, 2014
- City: City Near You Country: United States of America
Presented by David Frank, American Institute for Cleaning Sciences
In-house managers and building service contractors faced with a highly unpredictable economy, declining revenues, and budget shortfalls must assemble an innovative strategy to clean buildings with less labor and materials. The key to a successful transition is to take a strategic approach to creating a more efficient cleaning system design.
In this half-day seminar, David Frank will help you identify critical elements of the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) and CIMS-Green Building (CIMS-GB) criteria and designation. CIMS-GB quality management principles are designed to create operational excellence for both in-house and building service contractors.
- Learn the principles of workloading and how to redefine staffing levels
- Understand benchmark statistics
- Balance areas of risk while redefining task frequency minimums
- How to evaluate, reduce, and redeploy the workforce
- Review of cleaning systems designs and which one is best suited for the operation
- Explore the elements of a comprehensive sustainability policy
- Find out how the new ISSA Value of Clean white paper can help you.
Who should attend?
- Building service contractors
- Distributor sales and marketing managers
- EVS managers and directors
- Facility managers
- Manufacturers of all cleaning products
- Property managers
- Contract and purchasing managers
- Any professional responsible for facility maintenance and budgeting.
See what others have to say
"This year's ISSA program on the value customers are demanding is extremely relevant and very timely for distributor associates. To keep up with the industry's fast pace changes, this is one program you shouldn't miss." —Greg Ford, vice president-sales, Spartan Chemical Co.
Dates and Locations
April 1 - Arlington, VA
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (map)
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Workshop: Strategic Maintenance for Operational Excellence
Member price: US$85
Nonmember price: $185 (per person)
About the Presenter: David Frank
David Frank is president of the American Institute for Cleaning Sciences (AICS). With more than 36 years of experience, David is the leading authority in the industry, serving facility service providers, building service contractors, distributors, and manufacturers. He is an active member and frequent speaker for ISSA, APPA, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency—or EPA—and the U.S. Green Building Council. David has served on many committees to develop standards for the industry. AICS is one of the leading authorities on the commercial cleaning industry, a co-administrator of the comprehensive CIMS-GB cleaning management standard, and the registrar for the CIMS certification program. To learn more, visit www.aics.com.
This session qualifies for continuing professional education credits toward CIMS "ISSA Certification Expert" (I.C.E.) recertification. Offer a value-added service to your organization or customers.
For more information:
- ISSA Customer Service