Since 2014, when U.S. President Barack Obama first directed the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) “to modernize and streamline the existing overtime regulations,” ISSA has pushed for more reasonable overtime rules than proposed.
ISSA supports overtime rules that are both fair to employees and maintain reasonable thresholds that do not result in unmanageable compliance and costs.
Both through submitting comments to the DOL on our stances and being active members of the Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity (PPWO), ISSA has and will continue to monitor and engage on this issue.
- Department of Labor Issues Final Joint Employer Rule
- Final U.S. Department of Labor Rule on Overtime Pay
- ISSA Attends Government Roundtable on Overtime Rules
- ISSA Details Proposed Overtime Rules
- New DOL Rule Will Pay Overtime to Salaried Workers
- ISSA Opposes Proposed Changes to Overtime Regulations
To learn more, visit: