- ISSA Members Elected to SDA Board
February 3, 2010 — A total of 13 executives from the cleaning product and chemical industries that were elected to two-year terms on the Soap and Detergent Association (SDA) board of directors come from ISSA-member organizations. The unanimous vote occurred during SDA’s 84th Annual Meeting and Industry Convention at the Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL. The new leadership will help guide SDA’s transition to its just-announced new name, American Cleaning Institute, which will formally take place in June 2010.
Newly elected directors include:
- Steve Tanner; President; Arylessence, Inc. (ISSA member)
- Anders Lund; Marketing Director; Novozymes (ISSA member)
- Catherine Ehrenberger; Vice President-Research and Development, Quality Assurance, and Tech Reg; Amway
Re-elected directors include:
- Jane Hutterly, Chair; Executive Vice President-Worldwide Corporate and Environmental Affairs, SC Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Bob Chouffot, Vice Chair; General Manager-Higher Olefins and Derivatives; Shell Chemical LP
- Frank Sherman; President; Akzo Nobel Chemicals, Inc. (ISSA member)
- Simon Medley; Group Vice President-Care Chemicals and Formulators; BASF Corp. (ISSA member)
- June A. Stahl; Vice President-Business Development; Bradford Soap Works (ISSA member)
- Steven Cugine; Executive Vice President-Global New Product Innovation; Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (ISSA member)
- Larry Peiros; Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer-North America; The Clorox Co. (ISSA member)
- Nancy Vincent; NAFTA Business Director-Surfactants and Alcohols; Cognis Corp. (ISSA member)
- Noel Wallace; President-Colgate U.S.; Colgate-Palmolive Co. (ISSA member)
- Kevin F. Gallagher; President; Croda, Inc. (ISSA member)
- James L. Jackson; President; DeSoto, Inc.
- Eunice Heath; General Manager-Dow Fabric and Personal Care; The Dow Chemical Co.
- Dr. Larry Berger; Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer; Ecolab, Inc. (ISSA member)
- Reinhold Brand; President; Evonik Goldschmidt Corp.
- Greg Tipsord; Senior Vice President and General Manager-Laundry Care Business Unit; Henkel Consumer Goods, Inc.
- Janice Mabe; Vice President-Intermediates Americas; Huntsman Corp.
- Paul J. Ferrall, Jr.; President-PQ Americas; PQ Corp.
- Jorge Mesquita; Group President-Global Fabric Care; The Proctor and Gamble Co. (ISSA member)
- Tom O’Brien; General Manager-Organics; Sasol Olefins and Surfactants
- John V. Venegoni; Vice President and General Manager-Surfactants; Stepan Co. (ISSA member)
- John V. Venegoni; Vice President and General Manager-Sales and Supply Chain; The Sun Products Corp.
- Francine Glick; President; Water Journey, Ltd.
To return to ISSA News, click here.