- Five Companies Earn Top Prize in ISSA Innovation Awards
October 4, 2011 — ISSA is pleased to announce that five companies—each in a unique category—earned the ISSA Innovation Award for products that industry distributors, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and wholesalers voted as the most innovative for 2011.
The 2011 Innovation Award Program categories and winners are:
- Cleaning Agents: Diversey, Inc. | SmartDose™
- Equipment: Nilfisk-Advance | Advance Adfinity REV Automatic Scrubber
- Paper and Plastics: Georgia-Pacific Professional | Sofpull® Automated Touchless Dispenser
- Services, Technology, and Other: Tolco Corp. | EcoChoice® Biodegradable Products
- Supplies: Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. | Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Clean Water System
While voting is complete, more information about these products and the 25 other entries in the competition is available through October 31, 2011, at www.issa.com/vote.
ISSA Innovation Award winners receive a trophy and recognition during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2011, which takes place October 18-21 in Las Vegas, NV, USA. The award-winning products also will be on display during the trade show in the Then & Now Showcase, located in Booth 161.
Companies interested in participating in the 2012 program can find out more information by downloading the 2012 Media Kit at www.issa.com/advertise.
To return to ISSA News, click here.