- Cintas Names Finalists for America's Best Restroom Contest
September 4, 2013 — The 10 finalists in the 12th annual America's Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have been selected.
Created by Cintas in 2002, the award honors businesses that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public is invited to vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com through October 31. The winner and runner-up will be announced in the fall, and the top vote-getters will be enshrined in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame.
The 10 finalists are:
- Viracocha, San Francisco, CA
- Alex Madonna Gold Rush Steak House, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL
- Sloan's Ice Cream, West Palm Beach, FL
- Varsity Theater/Loring Pasta Bar, Minneapolis, MN
- Westfield Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ
- Waldorf Astoria New York, New York, NY
- Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade, Portland, OR
- Public Glass Bathrooms on the Square, Sulphur Springs, TX
- John Michael Kohler Arts Center, Sheboygan, WI.
To learn more, visit www.bestrestroom.com.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.
To return to ISSA News, click here.