ISSA Hygieia Network Scholarship
The ISSA Hygieia Network Educational Fund provides scholarship and academic support for students interested in pursuing an associate's or bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, human resources, procurement, or other approved bachelor's or associate's degree programs.
Award for scholarships will be made to full-time students pursuing graduate or undergraduate degrees in fully accredited four-year colleges or universities.
Scholarship awards will be made on the basis of merit, individual accomplishments, and evidence of leadership. Financial need and other special circumstances may also be considered.
Be a Sponsor
There are a number of ways for relevant organizations to get involved with the ISSA Hygieia Network.
Corporate sponsorship forms the basis of this and demonstrates the cause of the ISSA Hygieia Network's activities.
Download the Hygieia Sponsorship Form here.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
ISSA Hygieia Network Awards
Calling for nominations! The ISSA Hygieia Network honors individuals and businesses instrumental in promoting women in the cleaning industry at the fourth annual ISSA Hygieia Network Awards Ceremony. During the ceremony, we will be giving awards to individuals in the industry that have demonstrated outstanding leadership, community, and support in their work environment.
Below are the nomination criteria:
- Name and contact information
-Brief description of their accomplishments
-Why you think they should be nominated
The following awards will be given during the 2018 ISSA/Hygieia Opening Ceremony:
- Member of the Year: Recognizing a member who has made an outstanding contribution to the cleaning industry through their involvement in activities that fulfill one or more of the IHN's goals and objectives.
- Rising Star of the Year Award: Same principles as the previous one, but eligible to women aged under 35 only.
- Man of the Year Award: For a senior-level man who is dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in the cleaning industry through mentoring.
- Employer of the Year Award: Recognizes the company that best promotes women's interests.
- The Eidyia Award: Open to companies or individuals leading efforts to reduce illiteracy rates within the industry's workforce.
- Special Honors Award: In addition to competitive awards, the ISSA Hygieia Network Council may bestow special honors on deserving individuals or institutions at its discretion.