Brady Donates to 7 NonprofitsSeptember 27, 2018
Brady announced the most recent beneficiaries of its 2018 Brady Shines charitable giving campaign.
Established last year, the campaign provides a total of US$20,000 per cycle to benefit education- and youth-based organizations. The beneficiaries of the fourth round of grants include:
- A Stepping Stone Foundation – Phoenix, AZ
- Boise Rescue Mission – Boise, ID
- Chaparral High School Science Adventure Team – Las Vegas, NV
- Education Foundation of the West Ada School District – Meridian, ID
- For Kids Foundation – Reno, NV
- Grant a Gift Autism Foundation – Las Vegas, NV
- Nevada Health Centers – Carson City, NV.
For more information on Brady Shines or to submit a grant proposal, visit www.bradyshines.org.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, Brady distributes cleaning products to the hospitality, office building, health care, restaurant, recreation, education, retail, industrial, and transportation industries via six operating divisions. For more information, visit www.bradyindustries.com.