Brady Donates to 8 NonprofitsMarch 27, 2018
Accessible by: anyone
Brady announced the beneficiaries of its 2018 Brady Shines charitable giving campaign.
Established last year, the campaign provides a total of US$20,000 per cycle to benefit education- and youth-based organizations. The beneficiaries of the latest round of grants include:
- Awakening Seed School – Phoenix, AZ
- Cyril Wengert Elementary School – Las Vegas, NV
- Damion Gosa Memorial Foundation – Phoenix, AZ
- Don & Dee Snyder Elementary School – Las Vegas, NV
- Easter Seals Nevada – Las Vegas, NV
- Endeavor Elementary – Nampa, ID.
- Girls on the Run Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
- The Sandy Club, “A Safe Place for Boys & Girls” – Sandy, UT
For more information on Brady Shines or to submit a grant proposal, visit www.bradyshines.org.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, Brady distributes cleaning products to the hospitality, office building, health care, restaurant, recreation, education, retail, industrial, and transportation industries via six operating divisions. For more information, visit www.bradyindustries.com.