BSCAI Reveals 2017 CLEAN Award WinnersSeptember 20, 2017
The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announced the winners of its 2017 CLEAN Awards.
The winners were announced last week during the 2017 BSCAI Annual Convention, which was co-located in Las Vegas, NV, with ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2017.
This year’s award winners include:
- James E. Purcell Award: Paul Greenland, CBSE
- Walter L. Cook Award: Curtis McLemore
- New Member of the Year Award: B&T Contractors
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award: Christine Bragg, FBG Service Corp.
- Arthur C. Barraclough Award: Marsden Holding
- Industry Service Award: National Service Alliance
- Skip Marsden Education Award: Janitronics Facility Services
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award: Harvard Maintenance, Inc.
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) represents a worldwide network of more than 1,000 member companies throughout the United States and countries worldwide that provide cleaning, facility maintenance, security, and other related services to building owners and managers. For more information, visit www.bscai.org.