Cintas Announces America’s Best Restroom Contest FinalistsAugust 7, 2018
Judges for the 17th annual America’s Best Restroom Award, sponsored by Cintas Corp., have selected the program’s 10 finalists.
Established by Cintas in 2002, the award program honors businesses that place hygiene and style at the top of their priority list and recognize the parallel between clean restrooms and customer retention.
The public may vote for its top pick at www.bestrestroom.com/us through September 18. Cintas will announce the winner, which will receive US$2,500 in Cintas services along with enshrinement in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest Hall of Fame, in late fall.
The 10 finalists are:
- Barrio, Chicago, IL
- Bryant Park, New York, NY
- Dream Hollywood hotel, Hollywood, CA
- Green Bay Botanical Garden, Green Bay, WI
- Hotel La Jolla Curio Collection by Hilton, La Jolla, CA
- N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Sanibel, FL
- Mi Vida, Washington, D.C.
- Morgan Manufacturing, Chicago, IL
- The Mud House, St. Louis, MO
- The Progress, San Francisco, CA.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Cintas Corp. provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and mats as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services. For more information, visit www.cintas.com.