ISSA Announces 2018 Board Election ResultsJuly 25, 2017
The elections for open positions on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 20. The following individuals were elected to the new board, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
- Vice President/President Elect: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Executive Officer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
- Manufacturer Director: Tom Friedl, Hospeco
- Distributor Director: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
- BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Services, Inc.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Stark, directors returning from the 2017 board to serve in the following positions on the 2018 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Richard L. Rones, Americo Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Secretary: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc.
- Treasurer: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services, Inc.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed B.V.
- Distributor Director: Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries, Inc.
- Wholesaler Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
- Manufacturer Director: Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional
- Manufacturer Director: Terry Neal, Impact Products, LLC
- Director Canada: Peter Farrell, Cannon Hygiene Ltd.
- Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John K. Riches, Riches Associates Ltd.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2017:
- David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
- Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
- Roman Chmiel, Scrub, Inc.
- Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
- Mark Jackmore, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.
- John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
- Alan R. Tomblin, Procter & Gamble Professional.
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting, September 12, at 8:45 a.m. The meeting takes place as part of ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2017, September 11-14, in Las Vegas, NV.