Your local industry association within a global community
As an ISSA member, you’re part of a trusted global community that includes more than 9,300 of the cleaning and hygiene industry’s top solutions providers. At the same time, being an ISSA member means you’re also part of a well established local community with access to a range of benefits provided by ISSA’s regional teams. On this page, you will find a breakdown of ISSA Oceania member benefits, services, events, business tools and additional resources to help you enhance your business.
ISSA Oceania Services
ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene EXPO
ISSA is putting the cleaning industry on centre stage at the annual ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene EXPO, in Sydney, October 19-20, 2021. Capitalising on both its international and local resources, ISSA will deliver a prodigious two-day program of commercial cleaning, cutting-edge technology and important education.
INCLEAN Magazine Australia / New Zealand
INCLEAN is the leading trade publication for the Australian and New Zealand commercial cleaning and hygiene industry.
Specialised Restoration & Cleaning Professionals
Specialised Restoration & Cleaning Professionals (SRCP), a division of ISSA, is a registered trade association representing the carpet, upholstery cleaning and restoration industries (formally NUCCRA).
ISSA Member benefits
ISSA membership provides unparalleled opportunities to make connections, improve operations and boost your bottom line while demonstrating the value of clean.
- Global network. ISSA has over 95 years of experience and alliances with more than 75 local, regional and national associations as well as industry, government and other leading corporate and community entities worldwide.
- Helpful tools and resources. Access business tools, educational products, industry standards, publications, and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry.
- Industry news and insights. Stay up to date with the highest quality and most relevant trends and information you need for ongoing success.
- Growth opportunities. Enjoy numerous networking, communications and commercial opportunities at a local and global level.
- Discount services. Use the ISSA Discount Program to see the partners who can help you save on your business expenses.
- Member Directory. Get featured in the online listing of all members which attracts over 15,000 clicks per month and provides access to all company profiles.
- Referral Program. Spread the word and get rewarded.
Visit our Member Benefits page for more information on the benefits of ISSA membership.
- ISSA Oceania Newsletter – October 2020
- Notification for Building Owners and Managers – 1 July 2020
- Rate Schedule for Cleaning Services Award – 1 July 2020
- Labour Hire Authority Licensing Scheme Fact Sheet
- The Portable Long Service Leave Scheme – 1 July 2019
Local Member Benefits
ISSA, your industry association, is constantly updating its benefits and services. As a valued ISSA member, don’t miss out on all of the benefits available to you!
ISSA is working with a number of local service providers to make sure members receive exceptional value from their membership.
BeSpoke Insurance group services a range of customers from small independents to large multinational companies. Their company philosophy states it all – ‘in person, personalised service’! Take the opportunity to utilise your Membership and support a partner that is supporting the Association. BeSpoke’s speciality is in reviewing your insurances and identifying where you may be over and/or under insured as well as working with current and alternate insurers to identify any possible premium savings.
- Bespoke Insurance Overview
- Domestic Car Insurance
- Insurance Health Check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Business Insurance Flyer
What’s on offer?
- Free “Insurance Health Check”
- No Account Keeping Fees (Broker Fees) for the 1st year
- Dedicated account broker
- 24/7 advice line
- “In House” claims facility
If you are needing to book Flights, holidays, hotels, Rail Tours cruises or car hire then Flight Centre is your one-stop-shop. Members using this service will experience carefree travel and have the security of the Flight Centre staff to arrange all the details and fix any last-minute disruptions.
All ISSA members may book their travel through the ISSA Oceania contact Sally Morrow our Dedicated Travel Manager on 07 4529 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is extended to all members of staff and families.
For a brochure on this service please click here
Workplace Health & Safety Consultants, Compliance & Management Systems
Logic Business Resources provides a range of consulting services for all workplace industries. They provide flexible end-to-end solutions that assist companies to meet their moral and legal objectives.
Free services to ISSA Members
- Hotline queries for all Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and compliance, and business management issues facing your business for ISSA members by calling 1800 456 442
- Webinars to be conducted for ISSA members on a variety of topics
20% for all ISSA member on the following services
- Industry Specific and task-related Safe Work Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Basic Safety System compliant to WHS Legislation
- Safety Management System compliant to ISO 45001
- Integrated Safety Management System compliant to ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Integrated Management System compliant to ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Environmental Management
For further information on their services please click here or to speak to an advisor please call 1800 456 442 and quote your member company name.
ISSA Members can now get on the road easier with great discounts towards their vehicle needs with StreetFleet.
With 20 years in the industry, StreetFleet are experts in keeping you on the road with the maximum benefits for your business.
Get into a new vehicle of your choice and take advantage of 10% discount on Operating Lease costs and 50% discount on Novated Lease monthly management fee.
With agreements Australia wide, StreetFleet can help you access fleet discount pricing across the country.
Ongoing maintenance discounts and savings on fuel, tire, and insurance are passed directly on to ISSA Members under StreetFleet buying power.
Contact StreetFleet by phone 1300 273 359 or submit the contact form here https://streetfleet.com.au/contact and in the “How did you hear about us” enter “ Referral” and ISSA
Discounts to ISSA Members who subscribe to TenderSearch, Australia’s leading tender notification service
Now you will be able to optimize the performance of your business by being a part of the TenderSearch® Notification Subscription family.
TenderSearch Notification Subscription searches and notifies you of tenders, quotes, expressions, and registrations of interest from around Australia and New Zealand within hours of release. Every opportunity is assessed in line with your business strategy and the information is delivered to you by mail or fax.
TenderSearch Notification Subscription gives you:
- Cost efficiencies
- Time savings
- Coverage across Australasia for every tender opportunity
This includes many opportunities exclusive to TenderSearch. As a subscriber, you have access to our bid helpline for more personal tendering advice.
Brochure Download click here.
To find out more and or to sign up to TenderSearch please click here
HR/IR ADVISORY SERVICE
ISSA Oceania members have access to our IR/HR Advisory service. The advice covers questions about the Fair Work Act, award rates and conditions, sub-contracting concerns, unfair dismissal questions, and more.
Members may submit as many enquiries as they wish (no limit!). If further support is needed for a member in a meeting with a trade union (such as United Voice) or a hearing in the Fair Work Commission, the Federal Circuit Court or other tribunals, this can be arranged at a specially discounted ISSA member-only rate, which is agreed before the member proceeds.
To contact please call 1800 621 872 or email your inquiry to email@example.com.